|Interactive eLearning combines our high-quality video with interactive exercises and thought-provoking "hypotheticals" that guarantee learner engagement throughout the course experience.
Who Is It For?
The employee version of this prize-winning course is meant for all employees. It underscores your commitment to a respectful workplace and maintaining a safe and productive atmosphere for everyone. (See links below for our manager versions and state-specific versions to train specialized members of your workforce.)
What You Will Learn
The consequences and potential harm caused by hostile environment and quid pro quo harassment are clearly explained. And viewers also learn about protected characteristics, third-party harassment, retaliation, and other forms of abusive behavior.
While sexual and other forms of illegal harassment are covered, our focus is on respect and consideration for others. The scenarios are meant to prevent unwelcome behavior BEFORE it escalates out of control.
Why It's Different
With audio narration and dramatic-format video clips, this is NOT your typical text-based, tedious course. Instead, we keep user attention with realistic examples, variety, and unexpected twists. Our eLearning courses even come with downloadable reference guides for each user and can be customized with your own company policies.
This eLearning course is SCORM-compliant, making it compatible with your own LMS, or you can use our proprietary, feature-rich LMS for FREE.
Why It Works
Based on our award winning program Training for a Harassment-Free Workplace, what makes this course unique is a sequence of original stories that convey important training points as seen through the eyes of the participants. This first-hand reporting keeps the action moving and makes it personal. Learners will internalize the content and retain lasting impressions that stay with them long after the training is over.
Filmed on location, realistic characters interact in seven dramatic stories:
Our goals with this new program are to improve behavior overall, encourage communication, and help create workplaces that are respectful, productive—and harassment-free!
- Inappropriate talk in the bullpen makes it difficult for an office worker to concentrate on his job.
- Images meant to be private are posted on social media to get revenge after a break-up.
- Lunch hour at a medical center is disrupted by rude comments from an outside vendor.
- A new employee is pressured to go out with a supervisor as part of her “training” in a manufacturing plant.
- City government employees grapple with religious bias and resentment over coworkers who “don’t come from here.”
- Sales reps at a convention center mistreat and exclude a colleague because he “doesn’t fit in.”
- A restaurant kitchen is the setting for borderline behavior that makes one coworker uncomfortable even though her peers are clearly enjoying themselves.
Why choose Kantola eLearning?
- Story-based video training that enhances learning
- Available online 24/7 — access anytime, anywhere.
- All inclusive — no classroom or travel time required.
- Interactive — Full-motion video scenes along with games and exercises that entertain and communicate important learning concepts.
- Free downloadable Study Guide for every Learner.
- Handy compliance tools, such as email notifications and completion tracking.
- Customized with your organization’s policies.