Happiness is not a luxury—it’s a mission-critical work ethic.
Optimistic employees are 31% more productive, take fewer sick days, achieve higher sales and make more money. They perform more accurately on tasks and think smarter. Yet, it’s not this success that makes them happy. In fact, it’s the other way around: happiness comes first, leading to greater success—for themselves, their workgroups and their organizations.
Based on a decade of academic work at Harvard University, Narrator Shawn Achor illustrates practical steps each of us can take to imprint our brains with positive patterns, break old habits, change our attitudes, and become persistently happier—in just 21 days! He shows how to make this contagious so happiness and success spread as you train everyone in your company to renounce pessimism and adopt a new outlook on life… and work!
Basic Package $795
Includes DVD, free workbook and unlimited CD
- DVD [CC] contains 3 video lengths for training flexibility
(20 minutes, 27 minutes, 38 minutes)
- 80-page digital workbook contains leader's guide, transcript, exercises and more.
- CD allows printing multiple workbook copies as needed for training.
Complete Package $995
Includes Basic Package PLUS
- The Happiness Advantage Book [Digital Version]
- Five Happiness Advantage Implementation Modules (bonus DVD):
- The Zorro Circle - 7 minutes
- Social Investment - 6 minutes
- Falling Up - 7 minutes
- Leading Positive Change - 10 minutes
- Mindset Matters - 7 minutes
Watch full-length previews:
(Due to producer's request, we can't accept returns on this title.)